Users’ personal data is processed with the purpose of managing and facilitating recruitment of employees to Little Dot Studios and our affiliates.
2. Collection of personal data
When and how we collect personal data
We collect personal data about Users from Users when Users;
- make an application through the Service or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn; and
- use the Service to share User personal information to our staff for the purposes of recruitment; We may also collect information about User through references or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
- provide personal data in the chat (provided through the website that uses the Service) and such data is of relevance to the recruitment process.
We may also collect personal data about Users from third parties, such as Facebook, Linkedin and through other public sources that we may store on the Service as part of a User’s application record. This function is referred to as “Sourcing”, and may be manually performed by our People department or performed automatically by the Service.
In some cases, existing Little Dot employees may make recommendations about potential candidates. Such employees may add User personal data onto the Service.
The types of personal data collected and processed
The types of personal information that we may collect about a User includes names, e-mail addresses, photographs and videos, work history, personal interests and hobbies and any other personal information that may be contained in answers to questions asked through the recruitment process which may include sexual gender, education and address. Only personal data that is necessary for the recruitment process is collected and processed about a User.
Purpose and lawfulness of processing
The purpose of the collecting and processing of personal data is to manage a User’s application for employment to Little Dot Studios. The lawful purpose for processing of personal data is ‘legitimate interest to simplify and facilitate recruitment.
We may anonymise a User’s personal data for the sole purpose of analytics.
The consent of the data subject
Should Little Dot gather any personal information about you from publicly available sources or through third party sources upon which the User has uploaded their personal data, the User’s hereby consent to the collection and storage of that personal data solely for recruitment purposes.
Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, update or remove their personal data, by contacting the Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of a User’s consent will invalidate any application for employment with Little Dot Studios or its affiliates.
Storage and transfers
The personal data collected through the Service is stored and processed inside United Kingdom or within the EEA, or in such other country that is considered by the European Commission or the Information Commissioners’ Office (UK) to have an adequate level of protection, or such company that has signed up to the model clauses issued by the European Commission.
How long the personal data will be processed
A Users personal data will be stored and processed by us for as long as necessary with regards to the purposes stated above. If a User consents to storage of their personal information for the purposes of being considered for future opportunities and such User has consented to such storage, we will store your data for a reasonable period. Such personal data will only be retained for 2 years from the date of receipt.
3. Users’ rights
Users have the right to:
- to request information about the personal data that is held or processed by us
- rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning that User.
- delete or restrict processing
- revoke any consent to processing that has been given by the User to Controller.
- Request that their personal data is transferred to another controller as long as this does not negatively affect the rights and freedoms of others
- lodge a complaint to the relevant competent authority regarding the processing of personal data if the User considers that the processing of personal data infringes their rights.
A User may exercise any of their rights set out above by contacting email@example.com
The security of your personal data is of utmost importance to us. We have secured your personal data in line with what is expected of a service of this nature.
However, transfers of information over the internet and mobile networks will always present a risk due to unauthorised hackers or the exigencies of the internet. We accept no liability for losses of data or any illegal or unauthorised access to your personal data.
5. Transfer of personal data to third party
We may transfer Users’ Personal Data to;
- our contractors and sub-contractors, acting as our Processors and Sub-Processors in accordance with our instructions, for the provision of the Service;
- authorities or legal advisors in case criminal or improper behaviour is suspected; and
- authorities, legal advisors or other actors, if required by us according to law or authority’s injunction.
We will only transfer Users’ personal data to third parties that we have confidence in. We carefully choose partners to ensure that the User’s personal data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the UK GDPR. We cooperate with the following categories of processors of personal data; Teamtailor, who supplies the Service, server and hosting companies, e-mail reference companies, video processing companies, information-sourcing companies, analytical service companies and other companies with regards to suppling the Service.
6. Aggregated data (non-identifiable personal data)
We may share aggregated data to third parties. The aggregated data has in such instances been compiled from information that has been collected through the Service and can, for example, consist of statistics of internet traffic or the geological location for the use of the Service. The aggregated data does not contain any personal information that can be used to identify individual persons.
For questions, further information about our handling of personal data or for contact with us in other matters, please use the below stated contact details: Little Dot Studios firstname.lastname@example.org